Elevate Recovery Advocacy is our signature public policy and media engagement program. It is more than a training—it is the foundation of our statewide recovery movement.
We teach community members:
- How to tell their recovery story in a way that drives change
- The legislative process at different levels of government
- How to persuade a policymaker
- How to work with the media
- How to take action and be part of the recovery movement
In partnership with our local recovery coalitions, we deliver 5- 6 Elevate Recovery Advocacy classes each year, training nearly 400 community members how to leverage their story and create needed change.
Sign up for our email list to hear about Elevate trainings when they become available!
Are you interested in hosting an Elevate Recovery Advocacy training in your community or organization? Contact us.