Recovery is a reality for all.
Create a statewide community that celebrates and advocates for recovery.
Strategic Priority 1: Increase statewide presence
Goal: Increase visible presence and mobilization power of recovery community in underserved areas of our state.
- Increase number of regional coalitions by three
- Provide financial support to budding coalitions
- Provide in-person and virtual technical assistance to budding coalitions
Strategic Priority 2: Build leadership capacity
Goal: Invest in building leadership capacity among our membership across the state.
- Scale Elevate Recovery Advocacy program through training of trainers
- Launch Recovery Leadership Institute
Strategic Priority 3: Make recovery visible
Goal: Put a positive, visible face on recovery in our state.
- Host public recovery events throughout the state to celebrate recovery
- Work with traditional media outlets to promote recovery stories
- Launch and promote social media campaigns that showcase recovery
- Train advocates statewide in how to work with the media via Elevate trainings