The WRA Re-Imagine Recovery Summit creates connections between people in recovery, behavioral health providers, and broader policy systems to foster meaningful dialogue and gather community input about how to ensure recovery is a reality for all across Washington state.
Through our strategic action tracks we gather input from the people most directly affected by public policies, and create an advocacy plan to drive change in the upcoming legislative session.
The Summit is more than just action though — it’s also our favorite opportunity each year to be in community with each other and celebrate recovery.
Announcing the 2021 Re-Imagine Recovery Summit: Monday, June 28th, 9:30am-5:15pm Pacific
Like last year, in an effort to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and keep our community safe, the WRA is making the Summit an all-virtual event.
Register by June 1st and you’ll get a welcome box delivered to your door! (While supplies last)
Here’s your 2021 Summit agenda overview:
- Opening plenary to review the amazing advocacy wins from this year’s session!
- Action Tracks covering topics like:
- Criminal-legal system
- Peer credentials
- Behavioral Health Crisis Response
- Breakout rooms to continue community discussion
- Panel session
- Coalition spotlights so you can connect with recovery community in your region
- Closing session and reflection
- Zoom “cafe” to connect and network
- Plus a little WRA gift and our fun bingo game!
Registration is $50 and both half and full price scholarships are available (promo codes appear on the registration page).
We hope you’ll join us for this all-online event. A more detailed agenda is coming soon. We look forward to seeing you virtually!
If you need any assistance with registration or logistics, please contact Theresa@warecoveryalliance.org.