The WRA Re-Imagine Recovery Summit creates connections between people in recovery, behavioral health providers, and broader policy systems to foster meaningful dialogue and gather community input about how to ensure recovery is a reality for all across Washington state.
Through our strategic action tracks we gather input from the people most directly affected by public policies, and create an advocacy plan to drive change in the upcoming legislative session.
The Summit is more than just action though — it’s also our favorite opportunity each year to be in community with each other and celebrate recovery.
Announcing the 2022 Recovery Summit:
Monday, September 26th
CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL AGENDA
Click here for Zoom Basics Guide
JOIN THE MEETING HERE, password: Sunrise
Here’s your 2022 Summit agenda overview:
- Opening plenary to review the amazing advocacy wins from this year’s session!
- Action Tracks covering topics like:
- Criminal-legal system
- Peer credentials
- Behavioral Health Crisis Response
- Vince Collins Awards – Nominate a recovery champion here until May 28th here.
- Breakout rooms to continue community discussion
- Racial Equity Plenary
- Coalition spotlights so you can connect with recovery community in your region
- Closing session and reflection
- Zoom “café” to connect and network
- Plus a little WRA gift and our fun bingo game!
Registration is $50 and both half and full price scholarships are available (promo codes appear on the registration page).
We hope you’ll join us for this all-online event!
If you need any assistance with registration or logistics, please contact Theresa@warecoveryalliance.org.
Looking for our bingo card? Look no further. Here’s our Recovery Bingo 2021 game!
Registrants, take a look at this detailed agenda for the day, and get ready – we look forward to seeing you virtually!