5th Annual Recovery Advocacy Day
Let your story be the difference!
Details and registration: COMING SOON!
Join mental health and addiction recovery advocates from across Washington for the 5th Annual Recovery Advocacy Day, sponsored by the Washington Recovery Alliance! We will be advocating for recovery support services including recovery housing, recovery coaching, employment support, and community recovery supports, along with other priorities.
Thursday February 13, 2020
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Temple Beth Hatfiloh
201 8th Ave SE, Olympia, WA 98501
The day will include:
– Meetings with your two State Representatives and your State Senator to advocate for recovery!
– Breakfast and snacks throughout the day
– Special lunch in the capitol building
– Special photo op on the floor of the House of Representatives
– Interactive activities and ways to engage in the statewide recovery movement
– Connecting with recovery advocates from across our state
The WRA will arrange meetings with your lawmakers on your behalf. More details will be forthcoming closer to the date.
Please share this with your networks and help us promote the event! #WRA_RAD
QUESTIONS? Please contact Theresa Sundin at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to participate in one of our Elevate Recovery Advocacy trainings in January, ahead of RAD, you can find more information here!