5th Annual Recovery Advocacy Day
Let your story be the difference!
Register Now (Registration closes 1/28!)
Join mental health and addiction recovery advocates from across Washington for the 5th Annual Recovery Advocacy Day, sponsored by the Washington Recovery Alliance! We will be advocating for recovery support services including recovery housing, recovery coaching, employment support, and community recovery supports, along with other priorities. You can view our 2020 Legislative Agenda here.
Wednesday February 5, 2020
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Temple Beth Hatfiloh
201 8th Ave SE, Olympia, WA 98501
The day will include:
- Meetings with your State Representatives and State Senator to advocate for recovery!
- Breakfast and snacks throughout the day
- Lunch with fellow advocates from across the state
- Recovery Advocates group photo on the steps of the Capitol
- Interactive activities and ways to engage in the statewide recovery movement
The WRA will arrange meetings with your lawmakers on your behalf. We will have details for you about scheduled meetings with legislators in your district when you check in at the beginning of RAD.
Please share this with your networks and help us promote the event! #WRA_RAD
Google map to Temple Beth Hatfiloh
Map of Olympia with routes from Temple Beth Hatfiloh to the Capitol Campus
QUESTIONS? Please contact Theresa Sundin at email@example.com
Help us spread the word on Facebook, too!