King County Behavioral Health Legislative Forum
Be part of the conversation about mental health and substance abuse
The King County Recovery Coalition is a proud co-sponsor of the King County Behavioral Health Legislative Forum, where you will hear compelling personal stories from individuals in behavioral health recovery, as well as the perspectives and priorities of legislators and county council members. The event begins with facilitated roundtable discussions with legislators. This is an exciting moment to speak with your legislators and neighbors about why behavioral health issues matter to you.
Watch elected officials and recovery speakers at the 2019 King County Behavioral Health Legislative Forum.
King County is excited to host its annual Behavioral Health Legislative Forum virtually in 2021.
Tuesday, December 7th, 2021, from 5:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Join us online! Registration is open now. Less than two weeks left until the event. Free and open to everyone!
The Forum will include:
5:30 – 6:25 p.m.:
- Virtual table discussions for community members with legislators, by district. Make your voice heard
6:30 – 8:00 p.m.:
- Remarks from King County Executive
- Presentation of King County legislative priorities
- Compelling personal recovery stories
- Legislator and county councilmember perspectives and priorities