Elevate Recovery Advocacy is the Washington Recovery Alliance’s signature public policy and media engagement program. It is more than a training—it is the foundation of a statewide recovery movement. In the past two years, the WRA has trained over 500 Washingtonians who’ve been impacted by mental health and substance use challenges.
Elevate trainings provide tangible skills, such as:
– How to tell your (or a loved one or client’s) story in a way that is succinct and compelling
– Understanding the legislative process at different levels of government
– How to persuade a policymaker
– How to work with the media
– How to get involved in the recovery movement
2020 Elevate Trainings: REGISTER HERE!
Capitol Area: Sunday, January 5th (Lacey)
One you’ve honed your advocacy skills at Elevate, join us in Olympia on February 13, 2020 for Recovery Advocacy Day!